Thursday, March 10, 2011

Should I spent on wedding?

This is my first post. Decide to start my career in this line my interest. Wedding is a girl dream since young. The planning started day 1 since young when she know what wedding is all about. Its a once in a lifetime dream that can be fulfill via hard work and true love.

A lot of people ask why should we spent so much on wedding? Rather spend it on people as you host wedding dinner. You spend for people to eat the food and blah blah.

However, its a lifetime thing. A life time dream. Many of my friends around I heard them saying. My husband keep nagging on why should we splurge during our wedding? Shouldn't we save the money for better use like dream home? Honeymoon. Yes indeed those are important. Hey, don't forget you can always save up and modify your home to become better and renovating it as and when you like. You can always go honeymoon when both of you can afford to take leave. Japan / Paris / Rome both of you can go anytime you like.

Wedding? Hmm... Can you say: "hey hubby, I think our wedding not grand enough, not romantic enough, not memorable enough, shall we do it again?" I doubt so right? Is really once in a life time getting what you want. Getting what you have been seeing in the fairytale. Princess and prince in the castle. At least for that one day you are. It leave memory in you for a life time.

So if I were you, I will save up and spent it for my wedding day. As there is no turn back for this, it may seems a little bit wasteful but at the end of the day is all worth it and there should not be any regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment